Saturday, October 3, 2009

He shoots, he scores!

Goaaaaaal! Achieved!

At the start of 2009 I set myself the goal of playing at least 15 games a minimum of 3 times each.

That goal was reached on October 2nd. So I can now relax cos I've attained my goal.

But wait just a die rollin' second there matey comes the call. What about Part II of your quest?

Oh. That.

Well, you see, it's like this. Other things got in the way, particularly the planning of a certain wedding to a certain Giggling One in November, and I've deferred the creation of my own game to 2010.

So that will be the quest for 2010. But let's forget about that for now, and reminisce about the 15 games that led me to this momentous(ish) achievement I'm celebrating today:

Agricola, An Evening with Bram Stoker's Dracula, Ca$h 'n Gun$, Carcassonne, Democrazy, Die Macher, Dominion, Dominion: Intrigue, Loopin' Louie, Munchkin, Pandemic, Set, Stone Age, Werewolf, and Zombie Fluxx

Happy days.
 

No comments: