Friday, December 26, 2008

A Christmas Hoard

Do I have the greatest girlfriend or do I have the greatest girlfriend?

Not only did The Giggling One give me the game I really wanted for Christmas, she also bought me two other games as well!

I am now the very proud and grateful owner of Agricola, Carcassonne, and Carcassonne - the Tower.

And my thoughtful step-sister Michelle also gave us Acquire.

What better Christmas could a gamer ask for?

The Giggling One and I have already had a 2 player game of Agricola. Sooo many options with sooo few available moves. This game is huge, and is definitely getting a look in at the next Hobart Gamers night.

Look for an Agricola-centric blog entry once I've played it with more players. Hopefully it's only a week or so away.

Spoiled for choice I am.
 

No comments: